Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 152.55 - High Aug 5 (cont)
- RES 2: 152.28 - 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 152.18 - High Dec 14 / 23 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 150.73 @ 16:33 GMT Mar 3
- SUP 1: 150.38 - Low Feb 25
- SUP 2: 150.33 - 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 3: 150.28 - Low Oct 24 2018
JGBs fell sharply at the tail-end of last week, falling through the 2020 lows on the continuation contract to face levels not seen since late 2018. This cements the underlying downtrend, opening 150.28 initially ahead of H2 2018 lows at 149.95. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at 152.18, Dec 14/23 high.