Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bund remains in a tight 15 ticks range on the cash open.
- The curve trades flat, while August is seasonally a bullish month.
- A strange open for BTP, initially trading above the 29th of July high, but now back at the lower part of the range.
- Focus this week will be on the US NFP and the BoE, although, desk don't expect much from the latter.
- Today, sees Manufacturing PMIs, but final readings for France, Germany, EU, UK, and US.
- More focus on US ISM on the balance.
chart source: Bloomberg