Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.1965 50.0% retracement of the May - Aug sell-off
- RES 3: 1.1945 High Jun 28
- RES 2: 1.1920 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 1.1909 High Jul 30 / Sep 03 and a key resistance
- PRICE: 1.1884 @ 17:11 BST Sep 3
- SUP 1: 1.1788 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 1.1735/1664 Low Aug 27 / Low Aug 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.1621 1.00 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
- SUP 4: 1.1603 Low Nov 4, 2020
EURUSD traded higher on the weaker-than-forecast NFP release, touching - but not breaking - key resistance at the Jul 30 high of 1.1909. A break of this hurdle would strengthen a bullish case. This level becomes key headed into the new week. Price is holding above the 50-day EMA and the outlook for bulls has improved. On the downside, the support to watch is 1.1735, Aug 27 low. A break would suggest the recent rally is over.