Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
MNI: BofAML Flow Weekly Show:
* Asset Class Flows:
- Equities: small inflows $3.3bn ($4.5bn ETF inflows, $1.3bn mutual fund
- Bonds: modest inflows ($2.8bn)
- Precious metals: large inflows ($0.8bn)
* Fixed Income Flows
- IG bond fund outflows ($1.7bn)
- Largest HY bond inflows in 54 weeks ($2.3bn)
- Small EM debt inflows ($0.6bn)
- Modest muni fund outflows ($0.7bn)
- Large Govt/Tsy inflows continue ($1.5bn)
- Small TIPS inflows ($0.3bn)
- Small bank loan fund inflows ($0.4bn)
- BofAML notes "flows are starting to discount more dovish central banks & peak
in ylds, continue to see rotation from levered cyclicals to liquid defensives."