Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The MAS are expected to keep policy settings on hold at the upcoming meeting, allowing time for the recovery to gain a firmer footing and assess the impact of any upcoming FOMC action.
- Rising inflation could be concern for the MAS, but an uneven recovery as evidenced by uncertainty in the labour market likely outweighs those concerns
- The MAS will likely signal a hawkish outlook for the next meeting scheduled for October 2022
- GDP data, released on the same day, will allow markets to assess progress towards the pre-pandemic growth path.