Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BEIJING (MNI) - PBOC injected CNY130 billion in 7-day reverse repos, CNY90
billion in 14-day reverse repos, and CNY10 billion in 63-day reverse repos in
Open Market Operation (OMO) on Friday, according to Wind Information.
- Net CNY80 billion injection after CNY150 billion reverse repos mature
- Total net CNY590 billion injection for the week
- CFETS-ICAP money-market sentiment index ended at 48 on Thursday, down from 58
on Wednesday's close
- PBOC to officially announce OMO around 9:45a.m. local time
- Benchmark 7-day deposit repo average last at 2.7112%, vs 2.9083% on Thursday.
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86 10 85325998; email: email@example.com
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86-10-8532-5998; email: firstname.lastname@example.org