Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BEIJING (MNI) - PBOC injected CNY160 billion in 7-day reverse repos, CNY150
billion in 14-day reverse repos, CNY10 billion in 63-day reverse repos in Open
Market Operation (OMO) on Tuesday, according to Wind Information.
- Net CNY270 billion injection after CNY50 billion reverse repos mature
- CFETS-ICAP money-market sentiment index ended at 52 on Monday, same as
- PBOC to officially announce OMO around 9:45a.m. local time
- Benchmark 7-day repo average last at 2.6866% vs 2.8644% on Monday.
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86 10 85325998; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86 10 8532 5998; email: email@example.com