Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7388 2.00 projection of Mar 19 - 31 rally from Apr 3 low
- RES 3: 0.7295 High Jan 2019
- RES 2: 0.7284 High Feb 2019
- RES 1: 0.7241/43 High Aug 5 / 7
- PRICE: 0.7180 @ 04:57 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: 0.7077 Low Aug 3
- SUP 2: 0.7064 Low Jul 24 and key near-term trend support
- SUP 3: 0.7010 Low Jul 21
- SUP 4: 0.6963 Low Jul 16
Prices topped out at 0.7243 last week before fading into the Friday close and throughout Monday trade. This move relieved some of the signs of bullish exhaustion evident in the still high RSI. The move above 0.7227 opened a further leg higher, which eyes levels not seen since early 2019. Bulls look to 0.7284 and 0.7295 for direction. On the downside, key near-term trend support has been defined at 0.7064, Jul 24 low.