Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: *** Modest risk on -- or more like risk-off unwind following
latest headline re: Debt limit extension and Harvey aide. Tsys extend session
lows, equities gaining (emini +5.75, 2465.50); USD gaining vs. Yen; Vol getting
knocked lower along w/gold (-5.82, 1333.84). Current futures levels:
* Dec Ultra bonds down 17/32 at 169-23 (169-21L/170-24H)
* Dec 30-yr Bond futures down 10/32 at 156-22 (156-21L/157-12H)
* Dec 10-yr futures down 4.5/32 at 127-09 (127-08.5L/127-18H)
* Dec 5-yr futures down 3.25/32 at 118-23 (118-22.75L/118-28.5H)
* Dec 2-yr futures down .75/32 at 108-06.75 (108-06.25L/108-07.75H)