Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9234 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 0.9184 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the Mar - Apr decline
- RES 2: 0.9176 High Jun 29 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 0.9148 High Jul 27
- PRICE: 0.9043 @ 05:29 BST Aug 6
- SUP 1: 0.8981 Low Jul 31
- SUP 2: 0.8938 Low Jul 10 and the key near-term support
- SUP 3: 0.8933 100-dma
- SUP 4: 0.8913 Low Jun 16
Having closed back above the 50-dma Tuesday, EUR/GBP is continuing to chew through last week's losses, but bulls will remain shaky until progress is made above 0.9148 (Jul 27 high). A break above here open 0.9176, Jun 29 high initially. 0.8981 is the key near-term support.