Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 107.80 2.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 3: 106.90 High Jul 24
- RES 2: 106.68/56 50-EMA / 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
- RES 1: 106.47 High Aug 3
- PRICE: 105.78 @ 05:23 BST Aug 10
- SUP 1: 105.32 Low Aug 5
- SUP 2: 103.09 Low Mar 12
- SUP 3: 102.02 Low Mar 10
- SUP 4: 101.19 Low Mar 9 and major support
The second half of the week proved far less volatile than the first, with bulls needing to secure a close above the Y106 handle before any more meaningful move higher. In the first half of the week, prices spiked to 106.47, which remains the first upside target. To the downside, 103.67 marks key support, the 76.4% retracement.