Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Germany will come to the market today to launch the new 0.10% Apr-33 index-linked Bund. E1.5bln will be on offer with the issue to be built up over the coming months to be the new 10-year benchmark.
- This will be the first German linker to be launched in over five years with both the 0.10% Apr-26 and the 0.10% Apr-46 linkers first sold in 2015.
- Demand for German linkers has been variable at recent auctions, but we would expect demand to pick up today for two reasons:
- 1) This is a new issue and there will be previously untapped demand in this part of the curve.
- 2) With downside risks having rescinded somewhat over the past month or so, and medium-term growth expectations picking up, the reflation trade seems to be back on - and this should benefit linkers.
- Timing: Results will be available shortly after the auction closes at 10:30GMT.