Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Yen takes another leg higher, and some wider buying goes through, as USDJPY breaks out lower.
- JPY test session high versus EUR, GBP and USD
- The Yen is up across G10, although still in negative territory against the NOK.
- USD is making news lows across the board.
- USDJPY support is at 109.11.
- EURJPY support comes at 129.16 Low Aug 27
- GBPJPY is at 150.952