Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $1.4000 - Round number resistance
- RES 3: $1.3161 - High Mar 9
- RES 2: $1.3090 - High Jun 23 and key resistance
- RES 1: $1.2774 - High Jul 23
- PRICE: $1.2007 @ 06:42 BST Aug 4
- SUP 1: $1.1342 - Low Jul 30
- SUP 2: $1.1099 - Low Jun 29 and a reversal trigger
- SUP 3: $1.0943 - Low Jun 12
- SUP 4: $1.0636 - Low Jun 1
RBOB futures continue to hold below key resistance of $1.3090, Jun 23 high. The sharp sell-off Thursday reinforces the developing bearish threat, despite the intraday recovery. A break of $1.1342 would set the scene for a deeper pullback and open $1.1099, Jun 29 low and a key reversal trigger. For bulls, a break of resistance at $1.2774, Jul 23 high is required to ease bearish concerns and open $1.3090.