Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
NZD is offered after the release of New Zealand's preliminary ANZ Business Confidence. Headline index fell to -42.4 from -31.8, providing yet another signal that the post-lockdown optimism in the country is waning.
- NZD/USD last deals at $0.6600, 5 pips worse off, with familiar technical levels still in play.
- AUD/NZD sits +13 pips at NZ$1.0857. A break above Aug 5 high of NZ$1.0862 would open up Jun 2 high of NZ$1.0881.
- NZD/JPY last deals at Y69.78, 14 pips lower on the day & below the 50-DMA. Bears keep an eye on Jul 30 low of Y69.55.