Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates trade mixed around the open, with OFZs marginally in the red and USD bonds tentatively in the green.
- Yesterday's session saw both curves end flat to firmer with price action getting choppy around US retail sales.
- W/w the OFZ curve trades higher across the breadth with a slight bear steepening bias: 20-30Y yields +9bp higher.
- Meanwhile, USD bonds trade -5-7bp lower across the curve on week.
- Downside momentum in Russia's 5Y CDS has slowed somewhat, but still remains compressed vs the likes of Turkey – seeing an idiosyncratic move higher on low monetary policy credibility.