Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates trade mixed this morning, following on from yesterday's broadly weaker session.
- OFZs slipped in yesterday's session with yields drifting +2-3bp higher across the curve.
- 10Y yields failed to consolidate gains below 7.00 as markets await weekly CPI data for signs of a softening in stubborn price pressures.
- OFZ auctions of July 2031 & May 2041 bonds will be eyed today for signs of demand following last week's CBR.