Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 227.71 points at 27981.08
- ASX 200 up 16.019 points at 7241.2
- Shanghai Comp. up 25.445 points at 3599.281
- JGB 10-Yr future up 12 ticks at 152.09, yield down 0.8bp at 0.055%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 7.0 ticks at 98.380, yield down 7.0bp at 1.610%
- U.S. 10-Yr future +0-04 at 130-23, yield down 1.02bp at 1.434%
- WTI crude up $1.22 at $67.72, Gold up $5.91 at $1774.75
- USD/JPY up 12 pips at Y113.23
- POCKETS OF OMICRON CASES START TO SHOW UP ACROSS U.S.
- U.S. SENATE CLEARS STOPGAP GOVERNMENT SPENDING, AVERTING SHUTDOWN (BBG)
- ECB’S MULLER: OMICRON ISN’T REASON TO SHIFT PEPP TIMETABLE (BBG)
- OLAF SCHOLZ EYES JOACHIM NAGEL TO RUN GERMANY’S BUNDESBANK (FT)
- KAISA MOVES CLOSER TO DEFAULT AFTER BONDHOLDERS REJECT SWAP (BBG)
- U.S. REGULATORS MOVE STEP CLOSER TO DELISTING CHINESE FIRMS (BBG)
- DIDI PREPARES U.S. DELISTING, HONG KONG SHARE DEBUT (BBG)