Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
In a Downing St press conference PM Boris Johnson says that the UK gov't is 'taking sensible steps to iron out issues' in the implementation of the Northern Ireland protocol and the Trade and Cooperation Agreement, which he calls 'a great deal'.
- Says the UK gov't will 'bring goodwill and imagination to the protocol talks'.
- Admits there have been 'teething problems', but says to observers "you are going to be pleasantly surprised as common sense starts to prevail".
- Comes as EU threatens legal action against the UK for unilaterally extending grace periods to avoid SPS and customs checks on food and drink exports from GB to NI.