Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 112.341 1.236 projection of Jun 5 - 26 rally from Jul 27 low
- RES 3: 112.280 1.00 projection of Jun 5 - 26 rally from Jul 27 low
- RES 2: 112.274 76.4% retracement of the May - Jun sell-off (cont)
- RES 1: 112.196 61.8% retracement of the May - Jun sell-off (cont)
- PRICE: 112.185 @ 05:05 BST Jul 31
- SUP 1: 112.090 Low Jul 29
- SUP 2: 112.045 Low Jul 28
- SUP 3: 112.020 Low Jul 27 and key support
- SUP 4: 111.975 Low Jun 11
Schatz futures traded higher again yesterday and have cleared the former key resistance at 112.170, Jul 26 high. The break higher marks an important technical breach, confirming a resumption of the recovery that has been in place since early June. Attention is on 112.196 (cont), 61.8% of the May - Jun sell-off. A break would open the 76.4% handle at 112.274 (cont). On the downside, support is at 112.090, Jul 29 low.