Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Latest YouGov opinion poll shows that a narrow majority of respondents approved of President Joe Biden's authorisation of air strikes on Iranian-backed militias in Syria last week in retaliation for rocket attacks on a Coalition airbase in Iraq.
- YouGov: APPROVE- US adults - 51%, Democrats - 60%,Republicans - 48%
- DISAPPROVE - US adults - 26%, Democrats - 20%, Republicans - 32%
- Fieldwork 26 Feb-1 Mar, 15,881 respondents.
- There was pushback against Biden's actions from some members of Congress, both Democrat and Republican, who objected to the lack of consultation with the legislature on behalf of the administration. However, polling indicates that a sizeable proportion of the US population - whether Democrat, Republican, or independents, favour the actions taken by the president.