Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Hang Seng up 186.19 points at 29504.57
- CSI 300 up 101.96 points at 5666.65
- KOSPI up 1.89 points at 3091.39
- U.S. 10-Yr yield down 1.21bp at 1.1584%
- China 10-Yr yield down 1bp at 3.23%
- USD/CNH down 52 pips at 6.4358
- USD/KRW down 4.15 at 1115.5
- BBG/JPM ADXY Index up 0.08 at 109.46
- PBOC CONTINUES NIMBLE LIQUIDITY TWEAKS AHEAD OF LNY
- S.KOREA TO BEGIN ASTRAZENECA VACCINE INOCULATION FEB. 26
- TAIWAN SAYS RELATIONSHIP WITH US STABLE, UNAFFECTED BY TRANSFER OF POWER