Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7591 61.8% of the May - Aug sell-off / High Jul 13
- RES 3: 0.7534 High Jul 7
- RES 2: 0.7499/7503 50.0% of the May - Aug sell-off / High Jul 13
- RES 1: 0.7478 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 0.7373 @ 16:29 BST Sep 13
- SUP 1: 0.7291 50.0% retracement of the Aug 20 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 2: 0.7248 61.8% retracement of the Aug 20 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 3: 0.7222/7106 Low Aug 27 / Low Aug 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.7053 38.2% retracement of the Mar '20 - Feb uptrend
AUDUSD has traded below last week's low of 0.7345, Sep 8 low. The near-term outlook is bullish though and dips are still considered corrective. The pair has however probed its 20-day EMA and a deeper pullback would open 0.7291, a Fibonacci retracement. For bulls, 0.7478, the Sep 3 high, marks the trigger for a resumption of gains that started Aug 20. A break would open the 0.7499/7503 zone.