Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $29.053 - High Feb 2
- RES 3: $28.498 - 61.8% retracement of the Feb 1 - 4 sell-off
- RES 2: $28.328 - High Feb 23
- RES 1: $27.595 - High Feb 26
- PRICE: $26.193 @ 07:22 GMT Mar 2
- SUP 1: $25.853 - Intraday low
- SUP 2: $25.483 - 76.4% retracement of the Jan 18 - Feb 1 rally
- SUP 3: $24.700 - Low Jan 27
- SUP 4: $24.057 - Jan 18 low and a key support
Silver remains vulnerable following last week's bearish pressure. The metal traded lower yesterday and is weaker again today. The key near-term support at $25.905, Feb 4 low has been probed. Clearance of this support would set the scene for a deeper pullback and expose $25.483, 76.4% retracement of the Jan 18 - Feb 1 rally. Key resistance has been defined at $28.328, Feb 23 high where a break would likely trigger stronger gains.