Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.3913 High Sep 14
- RES 3: 1.3854 High Sep 15
- RES 2: 1.3795 76.4% retracement of the Sep 14 -29 downleg
- RES 1: 1.3734 Intraday high
- PRICE: 1.3707 @ 14:33 BST Oct 14
- SUP 1: 1.3544/3412 Low Oct 6 / Low Sep 29 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 1.3354 Low Dec 23, 2020
- SUP 3: 1.3320 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 1.3277 61.8% retracement of the Sep '20 - Jan bull phase
GBPUSD has traded higher again today and moved above the 50-day EMA at 1.3709. A clear break of this average is required to suggest scope for a stronger short-term rally that would open 1.3795 initially, a Fibonacci retracement. On the downside, a firm short-term support has been defined at 1.3544, Oct 6 low. A break of this level would reinstate a bearish focus and open 1.3412, Sep 29 low.