Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Ramaphosa eases restrictions under adjusted Level 3 to reduce pressure on the hospitality sector amid a sharp decline in Covid-19 cases.
- Alcohol prohibition lifted, beaches and dams unbanned, and curfew extended 2hrs from 0500-2300. Also notes nobody will be forced to take the vaccine, should they choose not to
- ANC to discuss ex-President Zuma's decision not to cooperate with the state capture commission at next week's NEC.
- ANC spox says the party will only comment after this meeting.
- Local analysts says failure to appear before the commission will not stop a recommendation being made in a final report, but warns it sets a dangerous precedent if the Commission fails to take a hard line on this defiance.
- Also notes, this may boost factional splits within the ANC as members align themselves with various sides of the argument - IOL