Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Mar 10-Yr futures (TY) up 3/32 at 137-04 (L: 137-02 / H: 137-08.5), healthy (~300k) volumes.
- The 2-Yr yield is down 0.2bps at 0.1073%, 5-Yr is up 0.8bps at 0.4272%, 10-Yr is up 1.2bps at 1.0774%, and 30-Yr is up 1.6bps at 1.8453%.
- Dollar's on the front foot, though equities are higher too - the recent retail speculation craze has moved onto Silver which is off highs but still soaring in overnight trade. Again, not much in the way of macro/headlines driving.
- Some attention on Pres Biden meeting w Republican senators at the White House this afternoon to discuss their alternative $600B relief proposal.
- Final Jan Mfg PMI at 0945ET, with 1000ET bringing Jan ISM and Dec Construction spending.
- Fed speakers today: Minn's Kashkari at 1200ET, Dallas' Kaplan at 1300ET, Atlanta's Bostic and Boston's Rosengren at 1400ET.
- Tsy marketable borrowing estimate released at 1500ET.In bill supply, $105B of 13-/26-week at 1130ET. NY Fed buys ~$1.750B of 20-30Y Tsys.