Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Tsys have rebounded again following initial post-CPI data chop: 30Y bonds extending early session highs just now -- closing in on overnight highs on much better volumes than the week opener: TYZ1 just over 600k. Yield curves holding nominally steeper:
- 3M10Y +0.509, 128.025 (L: 127.093 / H: 130.228)
- 2Y10Y +0.389, 111.489 (L: 110.563 / H: 113.184)
- 2Y30Y +1.066, 170.021 (L: 168.212 / H: 171.862)
- 5Y30Y +1.482, 111.129 (L: 108.591 / H: 112.169)