Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EUROPEAN DATA: Regarding the capital account of the balance of payments the ECB
- "With regard to portfolio investment assets, euro area residents made net
purchases of foreign securities amounting to E64 billion.
- This resulted from net acquisitions of equity (E23 billion) and long-term debt
securities (E59 billion), which were partly offset by net sales/amortisations of
short-term debt securities (E18 billion).
- Portfolio investment liabilities increased by E50 billion as a result of
non-euro area residents' net acquisitions of euro area equity (E61 billion),
which were partly offset by net sales/amortisations of euro area debt
securities, both short-term (E4 billion) and long-term (E7 billion), by non-euro
- i.e. the trend for foreigners to buy Eurozone equities remained intact.