Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Some relief for local asset prices to start the week, with the DI curve bull flattening (10-year swap rates falling 14bps) and an adjustment lower in USDBRL to 5.2150. Few headlines overnight to move the dial with Wednesday's economic activity data the domestic focus.
- Brazil's long-awaited 5G spectrum auction will not be delayed, Communications Minister Fabio Faria said, without mentioning dates. (BBG)
- Central bank's Campos Neto in Sao Paulo: attends MacroDay 2021 event hosted by BTG Pactual
- Petrobras's CEO Joaquim Silva e Luna attends committee at Lower House on fuel prices and thermoelectric use.
- Treasury auctions of inflation-linked NTN-B local notes due 2024, 2028 and 2040.
- On Monday, national treasury secretary Jeferson Bittencourt said Brazil seeks to issue more fixed-rate bonds with the goal not to increase significantly the offer of Selic-linked bonds.