September 07, 2023 21:22 GMT
Resistance Ahead Of $0.64, Local Docket Empty On Friday
AUD/USD prints at $0.6375/80, the pair was ~0.1% softer on Thursday.
- The pair observed a narrow $0.6370/95 range yesterday, resistance was seen ahead of the $0.64 handle and the AUD/USD pared gains into the close in a mostly muted session on Thursday.
- AUD/USD trend condition remains bearish following Tuesday's sell off. Support comes in at $0.6357 (Sep 6 low), $0.6272 (Nov 3 low and key support) and $0.6215 (2.236 proj of Jun 16- Jun 29- Jul 13 price swing).
- Resistance comes in at $0.6465 (20-Day EMA) and $0.6522 (high from Aug 30).
- In the metals space SGX Iron Ore pared recent gains falling ~2.5% to sit at $113.50/tonne. Copper continues to tick lower, the December future fell ~0.6% to $376.20.
- US Tsys Yields fell yesterday, 2-Year Yields were ~7bps lower and BBDXY was ~0.2% firmer. S&P500 fell ~0.3%.
- The local docket is empty on Friday.