Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Returning from extended holiday weekend, rates trading firmer, off
top end of range on modest volume, catchup safe haven buying after N Korea
tested 100-kiloton hydrogen bomb late Saturday.
Equities lower (emini -5.25, 2469.00), gold weaker (-3.52 ,1328.83), oil firmer
(WTI +0.64, 47.93).
- Asia, early safe-haven support followed by light two-way from props and fast$
in 10s, FX acct buying w/USD weaker vs. Yen, real$ bought 30s, narrow range into
- London, mild selling/profit taking on safe haven bid gains, buying in the
intermediates, curve flattener in short end vs. 10s and 30s.
- Swaps, spds running mixed, spd curve little flatter, mild two-way w/rate
paying in 2s and 7s after macro acct receiving in 2s and bank portfolio
receiving in 7s and 10s.
- Eurodollars, trading firmer, Greens-Blues (Sep19-Jun21) outperforming. LIBOR
3M sets' higher: +0.0011 to 1.3172% (+0.0011/wk).