Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Returning from extended holiday weekend, rates trading firmer,
off top end of range on modest volume, catchup safe haven buying after N Korea
tested 100-kiloton hydrogen bomb late Saturday. Current futures levels:
* Dec Ultra bonds up 9/32 at 168-03 (167-22L/168-16H)
* Dec 30-yr Bond futures up 7/32 at 155-13 (155-05L/155-23H)
* Dec 10-yr futures up 7/64 at 126-28.5 (126-24L/126-30.5H)
* Dec 5-yr futures up 4.75/32 at 118-16.5 (118-13.5L/118-17.25H)
* Dec 2-yr futures up 1.75/32 at 108-05.25 (108-04.25L/108-05.5H)