Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $27.831 - High Jun 16
- RES 3: $26.775/27.245 - High Jul 6 and key resistance / High Jun 17
- RES 2: $26.467 - High Jul 14
- RES 1: $26.002 - High Aug 04
- PRICE: $25.413 @ 16:08 BST Aug 04
- SUP 1: $24.496 - Low Jul 28
- SUP 2: $24.257 - Low Apr 1
- SUP 3: $23.781 - Low Mar 31and key support
- SUP 4: $23.524 - Low Dec 7, 2020
Silver gave up early gains Wednesday, reverting lower after touching multi-week highs. Nonetheless, any rebounds need to proceed further to swing the outlook, which remains bearish. The recent price sequence of lower lows and lower highs continues to dominate. Attention is on $24.257, Apr 1 low and key support at $23.781, the Mar 31 low. Moving average studies also point south, reinforcing the current trend direction. Initial resistance is at $26.467, Jul 14 high.