Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The rise in Covid uncertainty in addition to the significant deceleration in Chinese economic activity have both been weighing on the Aussie, which keeps reaching new lows against the US Dollar.
- The chart below shows that Chinese equities, which have been under pressure since their February peak (which corresponds to the peak In Chinese economy), have shown strong co-movement with AUDUSD in recent years.
- Hence, we will see if today’s 50bps cut in RRR and potential further easing in China policy will limit the downside risk on China-sensitive currency such as the Australian Dollar.
- AUD is the most undervalued currency among the G10 world according to our BEER valuation model (undervalued by over 16%).