Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Risk appetite continues to pick up early Monday, with Tsys
weaker as equities bounce (S&P futs up 0.9%, and 3.5% from Thursday's low).
- Treasuries fairly steady in the Asia-Pac session, with most of the day's
selloff coming once Europe came in.
- Sep 10-Yr futures (TY) down 15.5/32 at 130-14 (L: 130-09.5 / H: 130-26).
- Curve steeper through 3M10Y and 1Y10Y segments remain inverted.
- The 2-Yr yield is up 3.4bps at 1.5106%, 5-Yr is up 4.2bps at 1.4591%, 10-Yr is
up 5.3bps at 1.6063%, and 30-Yr is up 7.5bps at 2.1102%.
- Eurodollars seeing some bear steepening as well, Whites thru Greens off 4-5
ticks, with Blues-Golds off 7-8 ticks.
- Main event is an appearance by Boston Fed`s Rosengren (voter, hawk - incl
dissent to July cut), will discuss his MonPol outlook on BBG at 1330ET. Key to
help ascertain where the hawkish end of the FOMC currently stands.
- No data of note today or Tuesday.
- Outlook this week continues to revolve around Fed Jul meeting minutes out
Wednesday and the Jackson Hole symposium this weekend.