Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Small offers are emerging in Bunds, as Etsoxx futures breaks out above the October high and eye immediate resistance at 4100.00 (30th Sep high)
- Equities lead assets in early trade, with USD turning offered on the back of the risk on.
- German 5/30s is testing session high, but zooming out of the chart, we trade at flattest levels since the 1st of September.
- Medium, longer term outlook is unchanged and tilted to the downside, but desk have favoured fading moves ahead of the 2021 peak in 10yr yield at -0.074%= circa 168.05.
- Nothing of real note on the data front, with all eyes on anything inflationary for markets.
- US PPI is the notable release.
- SUPPLIES: Ireland 2031, 2045, 2051
- SPEAKERS ECB Elderson, Knots, Fed Bullard, Bostic, Barkin, Daly, BoE Mann Cunliffe but given the subject likely a non event.
- Most interesting one will possibly be BoE Tenreyro.
- US Earning season continues and today includes Bofa, Walgreens, United Health, Wells, MS and Citi.