Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USD/RUB trades flat around the open with softer oil markets neutralising early selling pressure on the BBDXY somewhat.
- The cross ended yesterday's session +0.36% higher to cap off a solid week for RUB bulls with USD/RUB -0.91% lower on week – accentuating its relative strength vs Try & ZAR.
- Brent trades -0.33% lower this morning as the oil complex looks to rack up almost 4% in gains this week with the contract trading firmly above $75.
- State Duma elections kick off today, but are unlikely to cause any major price action upsets.
- With limited data on the agenda, the cross will likely trade in line with global risk sentiment and oil-side developments into the weekend – with PPI, CPI & the Fed all on the agenda for next week.
- Price action remains heavy in the cross with June lows coming into focus. Intraday Sup1: 72.3409, Sup2: 72.1644