Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Core Government Bonds have stayed bid and have extended earlier morning pullbacks, as equities fail to hold onto their gains.
- Bund is still trading within yesterday's range at 177.74 (64 ticks up).
- Main area of interest is still the 15/05 yield low at -0.565%, which has held this week. German 10yr yield is trading at -0.545% at the time of typing.
- Peripheral, semi core followed Bund higher, but underperformed somewhat against the German 10yr, in turn pushing spreads slightly wider by 1bps against Greece (the worst performer).
- Looking ahead, investor's attention turns to the US NFP tomorrow.
- Bund futures are up 0.67 today at 177.77
- BTP futures up 0.51 at 147.87
- OAT futures up 0.60 at 169.28.
- BTP futures are up 0.51 today at 147.87 with 10y yields down -3.8bp at 0.933%