Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local rates trade mixed around the open, having closed bear flatter on Friday's session.
- 10-30Y yields drifted -5.3-5.6bp lower, with the 10Y closing below key support at 9.20. 30Y yields remain pegged above 10.50.
- W/w the local curve is positioned bear flatter with sentiment having picked up throughout the week with 15-30Y yields trading -10-15bp lower.
- SA's 5Y CDS remains within the lateral range around 200-210.
- 1000BST: Absa Manufacturing PMI exp at 54.0 vs 57.4 prior