Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 3498.07 76.4% retracement of the Feb - Mar sell-off
- RES 3: 3451.16 High Jul 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 3390.86 4.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 3370.23 High Aug 12
- PRICE: 3363.18 @ Close Aug 12
- SUP 1: 3174.38 Low Jul 30
- SUP 2: 3149.67 Low Jun 25
- SUP 3: 3054.11 Low Jun 15
- SUP 4: 3012.50 38.2% retracement of the Mar - Jul rally
EUROSTOXX 50 extended the sharp rebound into the Wednesday close to secure a close back above the 200-dma. This unlocks the next leg higher for the index to initially target 3451.16, the cycle recovery high and bull trigger. The sell-off from 3451.16, Jul 21 high has now concluded, further adding to the bullish case.