Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 127.02/126.81 2.0% 10-dma envelope / High Apr 17, 2019
- RES 3: 125.97 50% 2018 - 2020 Decline
- RES 2: 125.86 2.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 125.58 High Aug 6
- PRICE: 124.76 @ 05:25 BST Aug 10
- SUP 1: 123.82 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 122.84 Low Jul 24 and key support
- SUP 3: 122.47 Low Jul 21
- SUP 4: 121.82 Low Jul 15 and 16
The cross remains strong despite some moderation in the latter half of the week. Prices began to slip after printing a new multi-year high of 125.58 early Thursday. This extends the underlying uptrend with markets now looking to Fib resistance at 125.97 and 126.68. RSI measures have inched into overbought territory, suggesting we may see some further consolidation before any further strength. To the downside, a close below 123.06 would signal a top and highlight the potential for a correction.