Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SPAIN T-BILL AUCTION PREVIEW: Spain's Tesoro Publico re-open 3-month Dec 8, 2017
Letra and 9-month Jun 15, 2018 Letra on Tuesday for a combined amount of between
E2.5bln to E3.5bln.
- RV: For the 3-month Dec 8, 2017 Letra, mid-yield is currently trading at
-0.471%, at the bottom of its 1-month range of between -0.421% and -0.471%. As
for the 9-month Jun 15, 2018 Letra, the mid-yield is seen around -0.36% towards
the middle of its 1-month range of between -0.311% and -0.40% according to
- HISTORY: For comparison the last 3-month auction back on Aug 22, the Tesoro
sold E610mln at average yield of -0.449% with cover 3.455 times. At the last
9-month Letra auction also on Aug 22, the Tesoro sold E1.95bln at average yield
-0.404% and covered 2.37 times.
- REDEMPTION: There was a Spain Letra redemption of E7.76bln last week and with
E5.086bln allotted in 6-month and 12-month Letras, still leaves E2.674bln to be
re-invested which is seen underpinning demand.
- TIMING: Results are due to be announced at around 0840GMT.