Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7371 High Nov 15
- RES 3: 0.7209/7275 20-day EMA / Former channel base
- RES 2: 0.7173/7198 High Dec 1 / High Nov 26
- RES 1: 0.7099 High Dec 3
- PRICE: 0.7048 @ 17:16 GMT Dec 6
- SUP 1: 0.6991 Low Nov 2 2020
- SUP 2: 0.6963 Low Jul 16 2020
- SUP 3: 0.6921 Low Jul 14 2020
- SUP 4: 0.6759 50% 2020 - 2021 Rally
Having come under considerable pressure Friday and closing near session lows, AUD/USD recovered throughout Monday trade to narrow the gap with Friday highs at 0.7099. Nonetheless, last week’s sell-off reinforces bearish conditions and has exposed support at 0.6991, the Nov 2 2020 low and an important support handle. Weakness through here would accelerate the current solid bearish theme, opening 0.6759 - the 50% retracement of the 2020-2021 range - as the medium-term target.