Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
YM -0.5, XM -3.5 at the close, while cash ACGBs were steeper and swaps narrowed vs. ACGBs across most of the curve, with the impetus from Thursday's NY U.S. Tsy trade spilling over and holding.
- The space continues to look through local COVID matters, with the Australian state of Victoria set to enter a 5-day circuit breaker lockdown after < 20 COVID cases became apparent in the state
- Elsewhere, some SSA issuance pricing was seen (A$200mn tap of KfW's Sep '26 A$ line).
- The AOFM's weekly issuance schedule provided another atypical round of issuance, with a wider spread of maturities set to be offered over 3 auctions next week (see earlier bullet for details). Today's ACGB supply was easily digested.
- Looking to next week, outside of the aforementioned AOFM supply and usual RBA ACGB purchases, markets will focus on the local labour market report and meeting minutes from the RBA's Feb decision, although a deluge of post-decision RBA rhetoric has limited the potential for any notable surprises.