Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Equity markets are higher ahead of the Wednesday cash open, with the e-mini S&P around 30 points off the Tuesday lows to narrow the gap with the near-term top at 4421.50.
- Across Europe, the tech sector is leading gains, with consumer discretionary and real estate firms following. Energy and financials are the laggards, but the downtick has been insufficient to counter strength in headline indices.
- Financials unofficially kick off the quarterly earnings cycle this week, with JPMorgan and Blackrock due Wednesday, with Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley and Citigroup following on Thursday.
- Full schedule with timings and expectations found here: MNI US EARNINGS SCHEDULE - Banks Kick Off Quarterly Reporting Cycle - Bonds & Currency News | Market News