Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Earlier output data came in broadly in line with consensus:
- Brazil's Jun Industrial Output 0.0% On Month – IBGE
- Brazil's Jun Industrial Output +12.0% On Year – IBGE
- Later today, Treasury will offer inflation-linked bonds maturing in 2024, 2028 and 2040; demand for linkers increased after last bi-weekly CPI came in above analysts estimates.
- In local news:
- Brazil's Supreme Electoral Court (TSE) decided on Monday to open an investigation into President Jair Bolsonaro for his statements claiming there will be fraud in next year's elections. Evidence of electoral fraud wasn't presented because it didn't occur, Brazil's top electoral court justice Roberto Barroso said during a speech. (BBG)
- Electoral court is fighting fake news on election fraud
- Printed ballots are less secure than electronic ones
- Votes from the Brazilian electoral system are auditable