Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes have stuck to a tight range during the Asia-Pacific session,
holding just below settlement levels at writing. Cash trade has seen the belly
- The major bit of news for the space to digest was that Nellie Liang has
withdrawn from her Fed Board nomination. Worth highlighting that focus on
Liang's nomination to the Fed board centred on her financial stability
background, where she is seen as a pre-eminent voice.
- Option flow of note: TYG9 122.25 calls paper paid 0-22/23 on 4.0K in total.
- The white and red Eurodollar contracts trade 1-3.0 ticks lower than settlement
- Focus today falls on 3-Year supply, with U.S. President Trump set to make an
address re: border security in late NY hours.
- T-Notes last 122.00+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 2.687%.