Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- USDMXN remains closer to recent lows. The clear breach this week of 20.0742, Feb 3 low highlights the risk of a deeper sell-off and opens 19.8546, Jan 25 low. A deeper retracement would also expose 19.5494, Jan 21 low and a key support. The pair needs to break above 20.5996, Jan 29 high to reinstate a bullish theme.
- USDBRL is consolidating and remains above recent lows with support defined at 5.3056, Feb 8 low. A clear break of this level would threaten a deeper pullback towards 5.2358, Jan 21 low.
- An ability to hold above recent supports keeps a near-term bullish tone intact with key resistance and the bull trigger at 5.5262, Jan 25 high.
- USDCLP maintains a bullish theme although the pair has traded lower this week. 711.00 provided strong support on Jan 21 and as long as price is able to hold above this level, scope is seen for a climb towards 751.20, the Jan 13 high.
- Sub 711.00 levels though would expose a deeper sell-off with the major support at 693.00, Jan 6 low.