Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDCZK ticks lower this morning, gradually approaching its ST support at 21.80; a break below that level would open the door for a move down to 21.69 (50DMA). On the topside, first resistance stands at 22, followed by 22.07.
- EURCZK continues to trade within a tight 10-pip range; resistance to watch on the topside stands at 25.42 (50DMA), followed by 25.48 (100DMA). On the downside, first support stands at 25.33, followed by 25.25.
- GBPCZK ticks higher this morning, currently trading slightly below the 30 level; next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 30.24. On the downside, first support stands at 29.82 (200DMA), followed by 29.77 (100DMA).
- CZKJPY has been retracing higher this week and is gradually approaching its 5.20 resistance; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 5.22. On the downside, first support to watch stands at 5.12 (100DMA).
- CZKHUF ticks lower this morning, gradually approaching its ST support at 14.12; next level to watch on the downside stands at 14.03. On the topside; key resistance remains at 14.2370, which corresponds to the pair's all-time high.
- CZKPLN has been consolidating lower in the past few days, gradually approaching its 0.18 support; next level to watch on the downside stands at 0.1787 (100DMA). On the topside, first resistance stands at 0.1826, followed by 0.1834, which corresponds to the pair's all-time high. (chart below).